Five Reasons Why I Love Reading








Reading expands our brain and gives our creativity a chance to come alive. It also improves our writing skills as well as our vocabulary. It says that nothing is more attractive than intelligence. I even recall a well-use quote during high school: “what is beauty if the brain is empty.” 
Besides writing, reading is also one of my most favorite pastimes. It would be nice too to share some of the reasons why I love reading. I have five on my listing though the reasons are unending.

1. Reading makes me forget about daily routine. Reading transports me away from the mundane minutiae of my day-to-day activities. Unfortunately, life is sometimes monotonous and we have to find ways to make life on the move. Moving. 
2. Reading takes me into places without traveling. When I am reading, I also take time to locate the places through Google. I take time to search for the photos available on internet so I would see it and have the feeling that I am also there. When I read on a book places that I have been visited already, it a bonus for me.
3.    Reading inspires me. Throughout reading, I ponder the beautiful and profound lines or quotes that I find.  There are lines that makes me ask myself: how it can enrich my life? How it can help me with my relationship to people especially to those I love?
4.    Reading helps me to understand things. The more we read, the more we understand not only situation, but most of all, reading can help us to understand people. Reading can help us to understand feelings.

5.    I love reading because it is cheap… and because reading is versatile.


Comments

Popular Posts