29 May 2024

My Longing To Write Again

Three important things that keep me going. 
 There are few things in our life that are not that important, but we feel we cannot live without. Once it is gone, or stopped, we have the longing to switch back the time so we can experience it one more time. I am back because this is how I feel for the last couple of weeks. I have this feeling even in my sleep. I am longing again to compose my thoughts, write in words, and share them with the world. Maybe it is your first time to get across my blog. But as you can check, I already wrote many. From cooking to gardening, from just being poetic to love of traveling. My life seems monotonous, but I completely happy turning the ordinary to become less ordinary. 
Thinking how I can start again.
My goal now is to ignite again the fire in my writing, keep it burning, play with words, color them with feelings, both to entertain and to inspire. Why I stopped writing? Few reasons that can be valid, but one of them is I almost get lost to who I really am.

I started to doubt my capacity to love people, to love myself, to love the things that I love doing, but I never doubt my love and faith in God that I worship. I have been into a dark tunnel, and I walked there long, trying to grasp any light, no matter how tiny or long.  During those times, I tried to type words, but it was like I am a feather, light and being carried by the wind with no direction, vulnerable. It was sad. But now, I am glad I am back. I am out from that dark tunnel now. I see now that I can write again, I can play with words again, and I am smiling while writing. Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome I'm glad to see that you are back! I love your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh ♥️♥️♥️ thank you so much, Ms. V 😘 I feel inspired again to write more! Till my next writing.

      Delete

Next Time You Think About Lemon, You Can Try This Lemon Chicken

I cannot point clearly where I first saw the dish name lemon chicken. I know I saw it in the menu card at one particular restaurant in the P...