Joining The Worldwide Flying Blue Photo Contest

For me, this is my winning smile, my winning photo :)
Foremost, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my husband. Because through him, a wide door has opened to me. Because  of him, I discover the world in so many ways that I cannot imagine possible. I have my first flight with him, when he took me to have a holiday in Bohol, Philippines. My second flight was an international flight going to the Netherlands.


my boys are enjoying our stay in Cologne Hilton
world class tulips at Keukenhof.
From that first flight, I have a quite a number of flights, mileage later that made me a Flying Blue member. In 2013 when the Flying Blue's Flying View sent me an invitation to join their photo contest. I think I sent about 5 photos to them, but I did not win. This year, they send me an invitation to join again.
Love. A word with a thousand meaning.
The theme for this year is "5 senses, 5 continents. Each contestant can send up to 10 photos on the website of Flying Blue or on Instagram mentioning @flyingblue as well as the hashtag #flyingview and the photo category.

It looks like just a fantasy but it is a reality. Kasteel De Haar

The spectacular sunset in Iba, Zambales.
This morning, I sent my last entry. I feel glad when I saw three of my entries climbed on #flyingview's Top Post. I joined because for me, I also have great photos and it is a great opportunity to let the whole world see my photography. They are simple, but eye-catcher as well. For me, each photographer has a unique style in capturing moments and beauty.

Happiness is eating your favorite foods in a foreign country.


I am posting my entries with my photo caption for you to see. The submission of entries is until June 19. You still have time to look at the entries and cast your vote if you want to. I would appreciate it so much if you can also extend your goodwill to my entries. My entries were all uploaded on Instagram. I have my Intagram link on this blog so you can go right away to my Instagram page. You can find it at the left side of this blog page.
The competition is very tight. So many professional photographers are joining from all over the world. I cannot tell if one of my photos will win. Win or lose, I am still thankful to Flying Blue for extending me the invitation and for believing that I have a beautiful work.

Comments

Popular Posts