Beautiful Autumn Colors In Broekpolder

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. -Albert Camus
I am counting the days now before my son will go back to school. And then it will be hello, September again. It is the end of a calendar summer and the autumn will begin. The air will gets a bit colder, once again, it will remind me of the chilly December wind in the Philippines. Those times when I am waiting for the convention, and the happy closing of the year.
An autumn photo in Broekpolder that I made in dry brush.


my little man
playmates :)

But all the major changes in my life had happened. I am married now, a mother, and is in a country that enjoys the four seasons. Soon the leaves will turn into an autumnal rainbow, the crispy sound of the autumn leaves once you stepped them on the ground. Most of us clinging onto any remainder of the summer, but as "ber" months unfold, we must welcome again the cold season.
finding beauty on simple things with my family.

A walk to remember. 

heart painted.



The twisted bridge. Bridges are also my favorite photography subject.
 I live in Vlaardingen, part of the province South Holland in the Netherlands. Although we are about 20 minutes drive away from the big city of Rotterdam, we have many spots here where we enjoy nature. One of the place that I love to go back to, the Broekpolder.
Bidding goodbye to summer.

Trees in vibrant colors.
A look of the countryside that is becoming alive.
Broekpolder is a recreation center in Vlaardingen. They have a golf course, playground, and a restaurant. Around the Broekpolder, people can take a walk, or go by bike, and enjoy the nature. I love this place during autumn. I have seen many beautiful autumn colors here. Colors that are warm and vibrant. A look of the countryside that is becoming alive.

Please enjoy again the photos I am sharing. 

Comments

Popular Posts