Blogging With AdSense


Thank you, AdSense!
I am a blogger in my own terms. I blog in my own space, with the subjects I love, and with the people who understands the things that I am enjoying. A few days ago, the Google Ireland forwarded my first payout. Since I want to buy a new MacBook, my husband puts my payout on a separate account: Project Maggy's MacBook. I am not earning much in blogging. But I am grateful that I have something to do at home during my little free time, something that is with my passions, something where I can combine both my writing and photography.

AdSense  turned down my first application, remarks say that my blog has insufficiĆ«nt content. I lose my interest in blogging, my blog site almost looks abandoned. The next time I checked my blog, I have something that I love to write again, my visit at Vlaardingen Museum. Then the next day, I wrote about our weekend in Cologne, Germany. Then I tried to apply again in AdSense and right away I got the approval. Within the week, ads started to appear in my blog. I was so happy!

I am not a computer or tech suave. I self-learn the blogging, as well as the AdSense. Sometimes, I joined the forum to learn from the old timers. As you may see in my blog, I love to write just about my everyday life. Nothing scholastic, just basic. To all my blog readers around the world: thank you from the bottom of my heart! And to AdSense: thank you for believing in me!

Comments

  1. Yes Maggy I have read your blog and it is fantastic what you doing and do it how you like to do it.
    Groeten van peter.k uit Rotterdam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I am glad there are supports to my blog such as you.

      Delete
  2. My congratulations)).
    I do not quite understand why "Google Ireland", when you are in the Netherlands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Maybe the Google Ireland handles the European account. I don't understand it too but I am happy and grateful that they sent my payout to my bank account.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts