Winter Is Here!


After a month holiday in the Philippines and enjoyed the tropical climate, it is just on time to be back in the Netherlands to experience once again the winter. The temperature dropped to -3 and last night, snow started to fall. The ground looks like covered in a white blanket, the leaves catching the snow flakes, and people are either to go outside to enjoy this once a year season or just tuck theirselves warm at their home. I made some photos this morning of the scenic winter in our town. Please feel free to view them. My blog readers scattered around the world, and I am also thinking if the country where you live has also winter. I know some people who are dreaming to experience winter and to touch or catch a snow. For me, it is like a scene in a book. It always a fascination to me watching the snow falls like a soft cotton.














Comments

Popular Posts