My Food Trip At Bacolod Chicken Inasal


a big serving that I consumed all. Kadyos, baboy, langka.

me :)
my plate
KBL
kadyos
buko pandan
The chain was established in 1993 by the Tanalgo siblings; Rose, Bing and JM. It began as a small take-out stall in Mandaluyong where customers purchased their food then ate them at their convenience. A year later, a full-fledged store was built to allow patrons to sit and dine. Soon, their specialties gained attention among the denizens of Metro Manila and, five years after it was founded, a second outlet was built in Makati. -Wikipedia

Every time we are in the Philippines, I took time to dine at Bacolod Chicken Inasal. I love their menu, all Filipino dishes, snacks and desserts. On the last Sunday of our stay in the Philippines, I eat my lunch at Bacolod Chicken Inasal. My husband who has an upset stomach, stayed in the hotel with our sleeping son. I know that I will order again their delicious best seller buko pandan. As I scan their menu, I feel like I like to taste all! Hahaha! They have La Paz Batchoy, pinangat, and also pancit Molo. On the menu it says, best seller too: KBL or kadyos, baboy, langka. And I ordered it and I finished my lunch with satisfaction. Kadyos is peas, baboy is pork, and langka is unripe jackfruit.

KBL is a delicious sour dish in a steaming broth. They served it to me with steam rice. The plate has banana leaf serves like a linen. Believe me, their dishes are all good because I was in the fifth among the waiting list! If you ever come to the Philippines, you can see Bacolod Chicken Inasal in many places especially in big malls. I am sure you will also love the foods that originates from the City Of Smile, Bacolod.

Comments

Popular Posts