Do You Like Carbonara?

I discovered that mussel is a top match with pasta

my first time to cook carbonara

As the days go on, I realized and I feel it deep within my heart my passion for cooking. Since the day one of my life in the Netherlands, I can proudly say that my cooking skill gets further, my cooking is really improving. I am glad that I can cook and serve a meal to my satisfaction with my family.
I always cook pasta. Both my husband and son love pasta. But it is my first time to cook carbonara. I found this recipe from the weekly magazine of Hoogvliet Supermarket. I found the recipe simple and easy to cook. I am here to share it with my blog readers.

What you need:
2 bowls of cherry tomatoes, crossed
200 grams smoked bacon cubes
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tbs chopped parsley
6 tbs olive oil
300 grams spaghetti
3 to 4 eggs
100 grams Parmesan cheese
Nutmeg

How:
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Place the tomatoes in an oven dish or on a baking sheet and sprinkle with half the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place the tomatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, fry the bacon cubes in a dry, hot frying pan and add the garlic. Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the packaging. Beat the eggs, add the cheese and mix well. Add a little pepper and nutmeg. Drain the spaghetti, and put back into the pan. Add the sauce mixture and stir well until a creamy sauce is produced. Add some extra boiling water if it is too dry and let it cook for for a while. Mix the bacon, puffed tomatoes and parsley. Served hot.

Note: this carbonara is also good with seafoods. I eat our carbonara left over with mussels. I cooked the mussels by frying it in a little but, with a lot of crush fresh garlic and a lot of fresh ginger too. 

Comments

Popular Posts