A Taste Of Vietnam In Rotterdam

Me and my son at the Little V Vietnamese Restaurant, Rotterdam. With Nem Ga Nuong in my plate.

The drink that is both minty, fruity, and healthy.
One of the great enjoyments in life is to enjoy a good food, either it is at home or when dining out. Today, me and my son went out, we went by tram to the famous city, Rotterdam.
The cube house.


We stroll around, got some photos, and we have our lunch at one of the renown Vietnamese Restaurant here in the Netherlands, the Little V. It is my second time today. My first one was when I was with two of my friends. The taste of the food and the drink that I tried today is equally delicious as The first one.

I am looking forward for my next visit and to taste again a bit of the city life and the ever delicious Vietnamese cooking. Next time that you will be visiting Rotterdam, don't miss the Little V Vietnamese Restaurant. I am sure you will enjoy too this dining experience.

Comments

Popular Posts