Four Plates In A Row Made My Dinner Today

My second plate is so Asian.
People who love to eat are always the best people. Partly yes. Partly no. But if you will ask me, I love to eat as much as I cook. This evening, our family enjoyed a cozy dinner at
My first plate.
Restaurant Wok Wilhelmina. I was craving seafoods and noodles, and I am glad that my husband took me and my son there before he leaves for a working trip in Nigeria. This is not my first time to dine at Wilhelmina. I always enjoy the variety of their menus.
my family.


In front of Wilhelmina
My third plate...

My fourth (last) plate
Teripanyaki, sushi, grill, wok, salads, desserts, and drinks. What I love at Wilhelmina is the Asian ambience... Foods and the service. The view at the top of Wilhelmina is just a bonus. The harbor where big ships around the world dock, the continuation of the very huge Europort.

Comments

Popular Posts