My Fresh Thoughts From Philippine Holiday




"Can I still picture the content of my heart?"


When was the last time that I sit and write here? It seems ages! I miss the sound of the keyboard of my MacBook, the way I miss the flow of words that plays on my mind, tangled, entangled with my thoughts, with my eagerness to express.

Yesterday, our family arrived from our month holiday in the Philippines. Our skin, sunkissed, our body tired from a long flight: Manila-Taipei-Amsterdam. I still have many photos in my camera ready to download then to upload, for family and friends are eagerly waiting to see the fun, more memories to be hold in the heart. 

Deep in my heart, I want to continue my regular blogging. I prefer blogging for vlogging. I prefer to say things in writing than in speaking, which is I am finding the exact answers for why? I am here, beginning of the year, with a short blog, waiting if I could lit the fire in me again to inspire people of my writing. I want to write travel stories again. Stories from Paris trip, to my London trip. I wish a hundred times to share some cooking blog. I even trying so hard to mix and match words to form a short poetry again. And for thousand reasons, I want to keep finding what is missing. Is it the missing words? Or not words at all but inspiration? Hang on me!

Comments

Popular Posts