Hearty By Heart

If you need me to describe myself in one word, maybe I think first before I say a word. I do not like to describe myself in bragging, but to describe myself from the beating of my heart... Well, will you allow me if I say I am hearty? I even looked in the dictionary the meaning of hearty because I feel it was me. Hearty define as follows: consuming abundantly and with gusto; endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; providing abundant nourishment; showing warm and heartfelt friendliness; without reservation. I was born in the month of February, the whole world considers it as a heart's month. I love anything with heart icon. I have a pen holder with heart on it dated 1915, my husband gave me a coffee mug with a heart and love on it, I hang a heart decor in our main door so our visitors can feel the love reside inside. My being hearty rooted from within and does not come from tangible things but are intangible. Like my relationship with my God, the love that bind me and my husband, the joy that my son bring, and the loyalty of my few friends. I am a very appreciative person, sentimental, emotional. Everything I say and do it comes from my heart. I cry in the sad movie, I have a heart for the lowly, that is why when I feel any discrimination, it saddened me. I think being hearty is a trait that don't subside. Hearty is not just for being sweet. It is the purity of intention. I love to remain warm, to remain hearty whatever the situation and may love continue coloring my life and everyone on it.

Comments

  1. OMG, I am the same way! My hubby says I am too emotional, I will cry over anything (happy or sad) LOL. And I too, say and do things from the heart. I may even sometimes care too much, but that is who I am. I am very happy to have met you thought G+ :) Glad to meet another "hearty" person! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Kay! There is no gray shade on me. When I am sad, I am really sad. When I am happy, I am truly happy. I am a very transparent person, and very caring. Sometimes, we hurt easily because of that qualities. I am also glad having you as a friend here on G+ someone who understands my feelings. ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts