Goodbye 2014!

Hello 2015
How times flies, only one more day and here the brand new year is arriving. 2014 have been very good and a very fruitful year for me. A year that is full of love and laughter  for me with my family. They call it throwback? And so I love to make some of my happy throwback this year. 
It was in February when we have our holiday in the Philippines. My son was five months old when my parents finally met him. It was a very joyous homecoming. I was able to attend in my former congregation and met my old friends.
When we came back home, my Dutch classes started and finished last October. I have already called for the Dutch Naturalization Exams and I am happy that I passed the four parts which are the exams for Dutch Hearing Skill, Dutch Writing Skill, Dutch Reading Skill, and the Knowledge in Netherlands Culture. The result in Dutch Speaking Skill will come out any time now.
Geslaagd
I am also glad even I have a busy life as a mom, I was able to pioneer last August and have shared for the historical campaign of jw.org. That is one of the happiest moments of this year. I genuinely feel it that nothing changed, my heart still has that devotion to my God.
Holiday in the Philippines
And so glad too that I attended the Dutch Regional Convention in Utrecht and the Special Assembly in Bennekom. Being there I am happy, but I also miss the old days when I was always with my parents attending assemblies and conventions. 
I also counted our weekend in the Veluwe.  The memories of that autumn weekend away from home is still intense. The experience was surreal, embracing all the beauty of autumn.
Likewise, this year one of my greatest dream had materialized. I have seven beautiful calendars that are selling at present throughout Europe. This time last year, I never thought that my dream concluded. My creations are now in Book Butler and in Amazon Books.
My calendars
Second year wedding anniversary
Last but not the least, I love it when we have celebrated our second year wedding anniversary. Now that I am a married woman, I would say that it is not only money that worth counting, foremost is the years of being happy in our marriage life.
Burt turned one year old last August, he have his first flight and his first snow this year. Hubby took us to see the beauty of the old town Oder, Germany,  the historical Berlin, and a surprising short visit in Poland.
Burt now
Burt has many teeth now, he still and always a happy child. I am very grateful to God for this life that I am enjoying now. Dark days have gone, there are some sad times, sometimes, but I am thankful I have my family of my own. They are the objects of my affection and the source of strength that I never know I have.. !

Comments

Popular Posts