Health Benefits Of Being A Coffee Lover


To sum up my day, it's really great and a fun-filled day with my family. After my blog yesterday about our day in Krabbeplas, this afternoon we went there again. This time, we brought folding chairs, because yesterday we just spread towels on the ground.

Before we went back in Krabbeplas this afternoon, me and my husband went to Rotterdam to buy a new coffee maker. Our coffee maker got broken when I made a second cup of coffee for my visiting sister in law this morning. My husband checked on the internet some modern coffee machine/coffee maker, and he found one that suits our taste. I was joking with him that we need to buy fast because in the morning, we will feel like crazy if we don't have a good coffee to start our day.
In Rotterdam today, shopping for a new coffee maker with my husband.

Coffee is good for the heart :)

We went in BCC, a big appliance store here in The Netherlands. Our son went with my sister in law, so it was like me and my husband was having a date for a while.

Me and my husband are coffee lovers. Before, I do not like strong brewed coffee. I drink only instant coffee or the 3-in-1 coffee. In time, I have learned and I adapt to love my husband's strong coffee. My husband had his coffee black, I have mine with
a teaspoon of sugar, and two teaspoons of cream, I cannot drink plain coffee, it's taste so bitter for me! Hahahaha!
our new coffee maker :)

I do not know if it's a coffee addiction, but when I don't drink coffee in a day, I got a headache. When I feel I have a headache, my husband asks me: did you drink coffee today? Yes, coffee is like a paracetamol to me. Hahahaha!

Some health benefits of drinking coffee:

1. Researchers learned that participants who drank three to five cups of coffee per day had about a 65% decreased chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease or dementia later on in life. To ensure you’re always drinking enough coffee, make it a point of always consuming coffee with your meal.

2. Coffee is good for the heart. By simply drinking one or two cups of coffee per day they could have a significantly reduced risk of cardiovascular disease-related death.

3. A good rejuvenating  drink. Many people feel rejuvenated following a coffee break. Do you also feel the same?

4. Coffee reduces suicide risk and depression. A 10-year study of 86,000 female nurses shows a reduced risk of suicide in the coffee drinkers. From the Archives of Internal Medicine (link). Another study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health found that women who drink 4 or more cups of coffee were 20% less likely to suffer from depression. -caffeineinformer.com

5. Just smelling coffee could make us less stressed! I bet many of you will agree.

I have mentioned only a few of the health benefits in drinking coffee. To end up, I want to add this quote to spice up: "I love those who makes me happy, those who makes me laugh, and those  who loves to make me a cup of coffee."

Comments

  1. I got to have my coffee, about 3 cups a day. You are right, it has many health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, kuya Russell! I have up to three cups a day, I drink coffee before I go to bed at night 😊 Thank you for dropping by,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts