Thank you for loving me (Today Is Our 4th Year Wedding Anniversary)


Our 12-12-12 wedding. 
Life was plain and bleak  when you have found me.
I was struggling both against the loneliness of feeling alone and being hurt of some apparent reasons.
A small girl being loved by a big man like you, for many it is sounds like magic.
But for me, it was not a magic but a blessing to settle my feet, as well as my heart to a resting place that I can call my home.
You changed my life since the day that you enclosed me in your arms. You lifted me so I can see that there are more beyond the horizon, waiting for me for the rest of my life.
There are times that I want to bring you sunshine, but what brought to you is rain, still you are there, patient and loving.
Thank you for loving me.
I cannot imagine how life would be for me now, if I do not have you.
You and Burt bring millions and billions of big and small happiness to me.
Thank you for loving me.
Happy anniversary to us, mahal.
I love you and Burt so much.



Comments

Popular Posts