Philippine Holiday 2017: Day 3



Today is the third day of our two weeks holiday in Zambales, Philippines. The province that we traveled for 5 hours from Manila to be with my parents and my siblings.


Today, I enjoyed being in the water with my husband, son, and nieces. Just showing my braided hair.

These coconut trees are the things that I see in my bed. They make me sleepy... And dreamy. I am glad we got a room with a view.
My family never forget my favorites, like this: papaya.


















These three days are full of fun, of family time, eating, swimming, and just to be with my loved ones. The temperature here is warm, we spend most of our time in the swimming pool. The view from our room is sufficiënt for a nature lover like me. The coconut trees surround our cabin, as I open the curtains, the whole room becomes transparent. I cannot write long, time hasn't allowed me to do so, but I captured some beautiful photos to share. Nothing has changed, my country Philippines is still one of the most beautiful tropical countries in the world. I hope you will agree with me.

Comments

Popular Posts