Many Of The Best Things In Life Start With Letter M; So Is Macro!


I have posted before on my Instagram a photo of Magnum ice cream with the caption: many of the best things in life start with letter M. In random order, magazine, meeting, men, memory, milk, mirror, mobile phone, mother, muffin, makeup, marriage. Today, I discovered another thing that also starts with the letter M and I found very interesting, the macrophotography.





I have a great passion for photography. I love making nature photos, particularly flowers. I live in The Netherlands, where you can see a variety of beautiful flowers even in winter season. The Netherlands is an exporter of expensive flowers. Since the day that I live here, flowers have become a special part of my day to day life.




I am thankful to my husband for giving me a beautiful camera. When he came back from his working trip to Singapore, he arrived home with a new camera for me. A very handy Canon camera that I can change lenses. Today, I have started to use the macro lens and enjoying macro photography.





I started making macro photos in our garden. We have many flowering plants and practice making photos with them. As I go on, I have learned that once you look closely to these flowers, you will see more... More beauty not only on the surface. You will realize that those small bits make a flower completely worthy of admiration.

I love to share some of the macro photos that I made today. Don't forget, life is fun and interesting because of the details. So as the flowers. Thanks to macro, I can go... Closer!

Comments

  1. Love reading the captions Maggy keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading the captions Maggy keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your flower pictures, remember, M states for Maggy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, kuya Russell! Thank you for reading again. Hahaha! Yes M is for Maggy too, I just forgot to include that hahahah! I will never get tired of making flower photos, it is very enjoyable. Till next blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts