Playing Macro Today!

side view
one of my favorites
Macro-photography is photography, producing photographs of small items larger than life size. Now, this is one of my hobbies and it is getting addictive hahaha! Since I have a toddler, I do not have much time to go out to places to make photos. Our garden is I would day, over used now of my making photos. Macro photography like I came face to face, eye to eye with my subject.
budding

flower in my can
lady in red :)

How I do macro photography? I have a digital Canon 1200 camera that my husband gave me. My husband has also his Canon 400D camera, bigger than mine, and he had many lenses. He taught me of macro photography, how to change lenses. At first, my photos were all blurred hahahah!
bloom and blooming

strawberry flower

After a couple times of try out, I got clearer and beautiful macro photos. I learned the technique. How to steady my hands. There were times that very windy and the subject was swaying, swinging! But I enjoy the challenge! I look closer the object, I visualize which angle it will look better. I am satisfied with the outcome.

I am also glad when the photos I made are good as is, no need for editing. I like viewing beautiful photos, but honestly, I don't like photos with a lot of retouch, it does not look real or realistic.
the red twin

spider

small wild flower 

Today, I made some nice macro photos just here in our garden. Since it is only my husband who see my photos, I use my blog to show to the world my photography. Before, my hobbies are cross-stictching, reading, and even the Candy Crush have my free time. Now, macro photography is my most loved hobby. I take time to read photography books, I am a Photoshop self-learner. Perhaps in time, photography can also be my bread and butter.

*all photos are taken in our garden.

Comments

  1. Beautiful Post Madam, I think all pic are from ur garden...Have a Blessed Day...

    Keep Posting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh thank you so much for the kind words! Have a nice day!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. beautiful). I like this kind of photo too. have an old sony-dsc-w35 camera, and before that used nokia smartphone.
    nice blog, keep it up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! Thank you commenting. It is addicting hahahah!

      Delete
  3. I think your little pink one is Herb Robert (helps if you give name labels to your images so the image cralwer indexes them). I had this in my garden too. I can't tell for sure without seeing the leaves, but you can search the name on the web and compare it with yours.

    You have a pretty good eye for photography. Nice job on those macros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, Gracey! Thank you so much for the visit and for commenting. Honestly, I see many flowers here everyday, flowers that names I do not know. Hahahah! I will make another photo of that pink flower with the leaves and will show you. Thank you again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts