A Simple Butter Cake Recipe

nothing taste better than a home made cake or bread.
I have found out that cooking is also an art. You can cook a dish complicated or simple. But there are simple dishes that are also delicious and of health value. Before I sign off, I would like to leave a simple recipe, butter cake.
I saw this on my file and I remember it was my husband who baked this cake, but I noted the ingredients and the procedure so I can follow the next time. This is a good match for your coffee or tea.


Ingredients:
250 grams flour
15o grams sugar
250 grams butter
a little salt
1 egg. Yes, just need one egg:)

Procedure:
Mix well all the ingredients.
Mix the egg separately, use half portion for the mix/mixing and the other half for the topping ready for oven.
Bake in 180 degrees for 20 minutes.

That's all, friends! Enjoy your butter cake and goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts