|Note to self: I am responsible for my own happiness.|
I have written 15 happiness while I was folding laundry this morning. I want to share it with you and hoping that you also feel genuine happiness even on trivial things in life.
1. You know what you want and you are in the position to get what you want.
2. Knowing you are beautiful, but having the secured feeling that inside, you are more beautiful.
3. Having a crazy selfie with your husband.
4. Seeing "former" friends bitter because they are not expecting that you are going to have a good life.
5. Shopping second hand books.
6. Watching the full moon in the quiet night, in the big window of your bedroom.
7. A soothing foot massage of your husband.
8. Eating popcorn in a lazy morning with your toddler.
9. You are engrossed in a film on the tv and your husband suddenly approached with your cup of coffee.
10. Cooking a meal with all your heart for family or friends.
11. Sniffing the dirty shirt of your husband.
12. Brushing teeth together before going to bed.
13. You feel comfortable about being alone.
14. The feeling that God really exist and that he truly cares.
15. Last but not the least, finding out that you are prettier than the wife of your ex! Hahaha!