My First Paid Manicure In The Netherlands


I love girl thing :)
How is your weekend so far? I hope you are having a nice weekend, anywhere you are in the world. After eating a light lunch, I went out to make some photos of the old harbor in our town. After the old harbor, I went into the city, and made photos of the market. I was done and about to go home already when I saw a manicure-pedicure saloon. It looks so tempting to me this time. Hahaha! I had my last paid pedicure last year in the Philippines.

Manicure and pedicure in the Philippines are very affordable. Last year, my manicure, pedicure with foot spa cost only 220.00 pesos. I have no idea how much the manicure and pedicure here in The Netherlands, but I know it is a bit expensive. Most of the beauty salon here has no manicure and pedicure services. Manicure and pedicure are a separate salon. There are also home services for a pedicure with foot spa.

So I have my first paid manicure in The Netherlands this afternoon. Paid manicure because I polish my nails myself. I went into the saloon, I was fascinated by everything I saw inside. Many nail polish of variety of colors. There are also fake nails that are ready to be fixed in your fingers. I am not yet ready for fake! Hahahah! I still prefer the classic nail polish, my favorite: red. Hot red.
the electric nail grinder. 
The manicure here is something new to me. In the Philippines, the manicurist uses what they call "pusher" to clean cuticle. Here, the Vietnamese manicurist used something like an electric grinder to clean my nails. I have a photo of that. After the grinding, cleaning my ingrown. After the ingrown, the manicurist polishes my nails with the colorless base. After the colorless base, my selected nail polish color, red. I am grinning, I love the color, I love the feeling!
This girl thing! The last is the colorless coating, then the manicurist opens the small electric fan, like a toy fan on my front to dry fast my nails.
hot red and proud :)

After about 10 minutes, the manicurist checked my nails if they are dry already. They are dry now, I can go home. The manicure cost 15 euro, they don't accept cards, only cash. I told them that I don't have cash so I went to the nearest ATM to get some money. I paid them with a wide grin. In my mind, I love to go back there. But... Next time, I like to try the fake nails! Hahaha, I like a not very long fake nails, red, and square! My paying husband agreed! Please stay tuned! 

Comments

Popular Posts