My One Pot Chicken Pasta

Good morning to all. I am sharing with you again one of my cooking. This is a simple pasta recipe that I cooked last night. I saw the recipe on the Internet, after my first try, it is now one of my regular menus that my husband and my son love. This is my one pot chicken pasta. One pot because this is not the complicated pasta recipe, fast and easy in just one pot.
I recommend this pasta for this dish.
chicken breast

heavy cream, powdered garlic, and bouillon.

parmesan on the top, ready to cook now.


Ingredient:
250-300 grams pasta
250 grams chicken breast cut into cubes (you can precook it or not. Me, I fry it separately)
80 grams Parmesan cheese
2 cups bouillon
2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp powdered garlic

Procedure:
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cover. Pasta is fast to cook, make sure it will not become burned. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes in a maximum heat with frequent mixing. Serve with steamed broccoli.

This is good for two to three persons. You can adjust the amount of ingredients for more serving.
Have a nice day or nice evening, anywhere you are in the world!

Comments

  1. it looks very tasty and easy to cook too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Florentina! Thanks! Yes, very easy but healthy and delicious. I am enjoying now writing about my cooking hahaha! Thanks for your appreciation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts