|My blog and my bag... are extensions of my personality. -Maggy|
We wear or we bring them every single time we go out of the house: to shopping, to work, even when we're going for a hike, every single time we go out. I think about my bag as an extension of me. Why? Because my bag is always there when I need it, it keeps the most important things I need throughout the day and it's also a pretty accessory. Most of the times, when I was still single, my bag sleeps with me. We also love our bags because they complete our outfits. I done a quick reading and list some essential things for us as women that we can put in our bag. Light and small items only that can fit in a not so big bag though I love big purses. Here they are. You can comment if you want to add something that I've missed.
* mobile phone
* a compact mirror
* cosmetic bag (Pinays have kikay kit)
* hand sanitizer
* hair items (hair brush, hairband, pins)
* pen and notebook. I always have reading materials too in my bag like our Bible tracks and our Watchtower and Awake Magazine.
* a bottle of water
* snacks for my son.
* compact camera because my iPhone always no space hahaha
* last but not the least, now that I am a mother, I always have wipes, diapers, and extra clothes for my son.
Bag or shoes? Me? Bag! I love bags! How about you?