Life Change

As I am writing this, my heart pounding for my new found best friend, one friend who never left me  from the day that my beloved father passed away to this moment on...

 Looking back, reflecting of my old life asking where would I be if I did not find the true God,

where would I be if the true love never found me.

Life-changing moment caught me by surprise, 

pushing and pulling me to the place where I never want to be stuck. 

Life-changing moment helps us to realized  the vanity of quantity than the quality. 

Life-changing moment opens our eyes to seek help, to reach out, and hold fast the warmth of a helping hand.

Life-changing moment sprout one true friend, so real with a love that can see you through, persistent to comfort you.

Someone who will knock on your door, ring your phone,

When you are helpless, senseless, hopeless, depress, or breathless. 

Life-changing moment can be a break-through

For us not to beg for love, don’t  force to be loved.

Life changing moment will lead us to people who see the goodness in our heart when we think we are about to have self-condemned. 

Life changing moment will reset out mind, not to worry with who we are or what we are. 

There is no good in apologising how we are made, how we are mold based on what we learned or by upbringing.

The tea just remains tea and it never apologise for not being a coffee.

What lies ahead is life and death and just yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts